Let the Travel Begin

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Here are some more of the fruits and veggies...there is a very large cointingency of Hispanics in this area, (don't you love the ladie's hands in this pic.) there are many crops grown and harvested in this area so the fresh produce and flowers are really fresh and mostly grown and harvested by Asians and Hispanics .














I am working on my photography...I went to one
class at the Escapade. These flowers and the man
and woman working with them were outstanding
subjects.
This is a lovely example of color...













This was just some necklaces that I thought were displayed nicely... I didn't know that there was a bycycle behind the display until I saw it on my computer. I love it when incidents like this happen...It made the picture have more intrest... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home