Let the Travel Begin

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

We are keeping our eyes on the "PRIZE"...It won't be long now...Today Mike got the Explorer detailed on the inside and tomorrow he will do the outside...we will take it to the community college this weekend to try and get it sold...oh yea...he had to replace one of the rear breaks too.

Thursday we will be getting a new windshield for the "Vetta", our "Toad" ... I will have my last dental appointment for this 6mo. on Thursday too. We will have eye appointments when we are here in the first part of November...go to the DR. again then too...

I will go through the computer desk on Thursday or Friday...UCK!!!

We will be off line for a while... while we get all 0f our electronics hooked up and learned...but for the first week that we have "TAD" I will be in Sonora so I can use Susie's computer to up-date my blog...and I will do that...then we will go back to the house to get the rest of our stuff...and take off!!! Hopefully we will have all the technical stuff figured out by then and be online and all that!!!

Anyway that's where we are today...not too exciting right now...still in the "waiting game"

Sure miss Mack!!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home