Let the Travel Begin

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Now I must say that this is not the most flattering photo of me that I have ever seen...but...I must put myself in pics sometimes so that you guys know that I am really here too...We really had a really good time...They have Monday night football on too...for the guys...I can't wait for Basketball!!! Does anyone have any news on my "KINGS"...if you do leave a comment...please?!?!?!?











The weather up here has been glorious...some rain but lots of sunshine...I know that these great days are numbered though...so we try to enjoy them all we can...It is very cool though ... getting cooler by the day!!!





In this last picture you can see that Mike and Kaley are up their old self-portraits again...they are so cute...don't you think? LOLOLOL Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home