Let the Travel Begin

Monday, December 04, 2006

Wally World.............................The two you see pushing the carts are Mike and Marilee...I stayed in the coach with Izzy as whe was taking a long needed nap!!! They forged ahead for supplies!!!

This was an experimental picture... I was sitting in the navagator's seat...and I took this of the reflection in the windshield of the girls sitting at the dinette, coloring...like I said it was just an experiment!!!!!!!!!!!!












Now Mike has been giving me "GRIEF" about my Christmas decorations in our coach...well Look at this...in the front of the lot at Marathon...I told him I wanted mine like that and he just shook his head...




I would love to goin' down the road lookin' like that to celebrate Christmas... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home