Let the Travel Begin

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Here we see some full people...after dinner laughing and kickin around...
This was the length of the table...from this end it looks like a country mile...The weather today and this evening was great!

As you can see the sun was still shinning during dinner...very little wind...just like I have been wanting since September 3rd...it is finally here!!!

We're gettin' ready for the Chinese Christmas Present Game with "white elephants"...well, I bet y'all are wonderin' how we got "white elephants" in our rigs....LOLOLOL...Very Carefully...









You know you always think that in 3 or 4 days you will get to know everyone, atleast a little bit...but as I look at these pictures and write about them I know that I have not gotten to know near enough of the "great class of '06".

One more event, tomorrow morning...then some will go and some will stay...we'll see how many more I get to meet and get to know just a little... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home