Let the Travel Begin

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Let the Travel BeginWell guys, you haven't heard from us in a while...well that's because we have been really, really busy...

Since we got here to Lake Menden we have had 4 dental appointments, 2 eye Doctor's appointments, 1 lab appointment and one Doctor's appointment...and an appointment with the saled dept. of 1,000 Trails to up date our membership...that took half a day???!!! Very interesting though...I must say thank you to Mom and Dad again for the gift of the membership in the first place...it will prove to be the greatest asset we have while traveling...as far as space rent is concerned...

By the way ... Doctor's gave us a clean bill of health, oretty much...of course I have to loose weight??? And get my blood pressure down...which go hand 'n' hand...other than that, we are just fine...no problems at all...

Then there were two birthdays to be celebrated...and we did go out to dinner and to the show for a "date" one evening...

The evening that we got home we went to Marilee and Dan's for dinner...Izzy was so glad to see her Papa!!! Me too but Papa is the favored one in all of their lives...He is really good with them all...

Mike has a cold now...it has been going around the family...so today we will stay home...hurray!!!! I'm sorry he's sick but I'm so glad to stay home for one day...I am taking Aunt Mimi to dinner and the show tonight though...but I do have the whole day to catch up on stuff...like my BLOG!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home