Let the Travel Begin

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

This is our little girl Halle...she weighs about 9#. She is about 6 years old, in fact on May 31st she will be. She was a gift to me for my birthday from my mom
(6 years ago this may) ... it was nice that she was born just the day after my own birthday!!! The other little guy is Mack he weighs about the same
and we think he is about 9 yers old. We rescued him when his previous owner passed away about 3 years ago.

I suppose you are noticing the little black boxes on their collars...well...they are "BARK COLLARS"...hopefully to train them to be quiet in the motor coach. Just like alot of small dogs they have been yappy little buggers!!! The collars seem to be making them better though! Otherwise they will get surgicaly de-barked... We love them and can't leave them home so something has to be done!!!
IT IS STILL RAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suppose to rain the rest of the week, I really can't believe it!!!
Even the Dogs are tired of the rain...they love to lay in the sun and there has been NO SUN!!!
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home