Let the Travel Begin

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Let the Travel BeginWell there are some of my latest pics...My trip to FLA was very eventful...Yes we had a baby boy...and greatfully mommy and baby are doing really well. We did get into a traffic accident on Mother's Day, it was my fault ... failure to yeald to on-coming traffic...I just couldn't believe it! But it did happen... Then when we went to Disney World, as you saw from the pictures, it poured down rain...most of the day...when we got to our hotel that night. there were no working lamps in the room, only 2 towels, no glasses, cups or ice bucket. There was a coffee maker but no pot...and it was a Holiday Inn...theb the nest day we went to Sea World...I did not take pics there...I was just too tired...Then on the way home we got lost...Then when I went to catch the plane yesterday to come home... I was 10 minutes late to "check-in" and I could not board the plane...that wasn't leaving for 45 more minutes...cost me $535.00 to get home today!!! I tell you what ...I will never go anyplace withot Mike again...Hopefully we will be traveling only in our motor home from now on!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home