Let the Travel Begin

Friday, September 29, 2006

I have been trying to get this picture for days...I cant seem to get the haziness out of the background...so I guess you just have to see it the way it really is!!!

Mike and Halle contemplating the port.











This is where we had lunch...OH MY GOSH The best meal I have ever had "up here"...ever...I can't wait to go back!!!

I had a "crab melt"...with guryea (I don't kow how to spell that cheese variety...but maybe you will get the picture) OH MY GOSH it was great...served with a chopped iceberg salad with bluecheese and bacon...a nice glass of Pino Gregeio...and pecan creme' brulee...I probably haven't spelled any of those names of "stuff" right but I tell you it was all to die for!!! Mike had this glorious cheddar cheese burger and hand cut fries...they were great too!!!







This is just a directory of the establishments on the port boardwalk...I thought it was unique...







 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home