Let the Travel Begin

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Let the Travel BeginWell...today was a quiet day in the PNW...There was lots of sun inland and on the coast we had FOG...I really don't mind fog...Halle had a problem being chilly though. We didn't bring Halle's coat...actually we don't know where hers is and we ar putting Macks on her and it's too big and she almost walks out of it...she just stands there and looks at me like I'm crazy or something...Like "what in the world am I doing in this stupid thing"??? Anyway it keeps her warm...no matter...

Mike worked all day on the waxing of the coach, foggy days are good for that...the sun won't have a chance to srteak the wax...he got the passenger's side done and the front...he is even washing the windows...you know he is quite a guy...all I did today was watch...but I did fix him a really good "Brunch"...and a great "Dinner".

We had visitors today a nice man from SOCAL (Frank)...and our next door neighbors that are from British Colombia (Ann & ???...Frank talked to Mike for a long time this morning... he has a company in SOCAL that sells all kinds of "stuff" for RVers...such as solar systems...video systems, Televisions ... Satelite domes, etc., etc., etc. Ann & ??? have a Harley and they go every day...yesterday they went to play golf...tonight they are going to the Long Beach Tavern to participate in a pool tournament.

Tomorrow we are all going to the Port of Ilwaco to see a "tall-ship" come in to dock... I hope to get some great pictures...I will blog them tomorrow...

I also want to get a picture of Mike polishing the coach too...I should have taken some today...but I just thought of it!!!

We also have to go grocery shopping...I can't bvelieve that it's been a week already since we went shopping...but it has...and I am out of the important stuff...Oh, well...so goes life!!!

Life here is good!!!

Well I know this isn't very exciting today... but some days are just gonna be that way...just wanted you to know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home