Let the Travel Begin

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Let the Travel BeginWell, it has been kind-of a quiet day in the life of a couple of "Fulltimers".

We had a big breakfast around 10:00AM.

Mike then went to do the laundry and I stayed here to do e-mails and the oiling of the top cabinets in the Kitchen...and believe it or not I had to clean out the frig already!

Then we took a walk to the beach. Found a log and sat for a while, then we walked some more, then sat for a while...then we walked home and took a nap.

About 4:30PM we decided that we were hungry, so I cooked and we ate...Tacos

Now we are waiting for the good programs to come on TV...

Mike is doing the dishes...I am doing this...

We have decided that we will watch "House" at 8:00PM...I can't believe that "House", "Dancing With the Stars", and "NCIS" are all on at the same time. What a bummer...I want to watch them all...OH WELL!!!

Then at 9:00PM we will watch "Law 'N' Order: Criminal Intent"

Then at 10:00PM "Law 'N' Order: Special Victims Unit"...

Aren't y' ll so happy that you know that information!!!

Oh, by-the-way, we are also looking forward to finding out why "Dog the Bounty Hunter" got arrested himself...I think we will see that on A&E at 7:00PM.

That's it for today, guys I'll be givin' y'all more enlightening info. really soon!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:50 AM, Blogger Richard Pillers n Shirley Talley said…

    dont post that you got mike trained already. if my shirley sees this she is going to want me to do the laundry, cook and wash the dishes. lol, what some women will do to a man.

    R

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Gordon Pierce said…

    Charlie and Mike,

    Sounds like you are really getting the idea! Now Mike needs to get you into some of the driving like I have with Jaunita! :-)

    Safe travels,

    Gordon and Juanita

     

Post a Comment

<< Home