Let the Travel Begin

Monday, September 18, 2006

Well...this lady was feeding the seagulls...I don't think I would be brave enough to do that...those birds were swarming to her and fighting over the litle morcels that she was giving them...she would have needed a GREAT BIG BAG OF BREAD to make those gulls happy!










Well we are back mat HOME now, and I am working on our blog and Mike is doing what he does best...reading, and watching CMT...that is his usual...Halle is wrapped up in his jacket and my sweater next to him!!!


So that's a couple of pictures of the inside of "TAD"... Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger Richard Pillers n Shirley Talley said…

    to do an edit, start like your doing a new entry. near it is the edit link. pick that and it will show all your entries and the select the edit, far right I think, and its done.

    I do edit my spelling when I find it wrong.

    R

     

Post a Comment

<< Home