Let the Travel Begin

Friday, October 27, 2006

The BURNING BUSH...wha-da-ya-think??? I just thought it was beautiful...So you have to see it too!!!

Just some more pretty trees...this was taken where they are building some new condos...right above the ocean...the views are glorious...










This is one of them !!!











Now this is a BIG tanker...I hope to get a closer shot if I get to see it when it comes back down the river...It was a great day...I went home and scrapbooked all evening...

Oh yea...we went to the Cottage Bakery in Longbeach...yyyuuuummmm..we got some great rye bread to have with our veggie/beef soup we had left-over form Monday...We had it again weith our breakfast again this morning...it is so goods!!! Their cookies are wonderful too!!!!!!!!!

I usually have clam chowder there sometimes too...but I haven't had any yet...gotta do that!!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home