Let the Travel Begin

Friday, December 08, 2006

Here are two f the reason that make life worth living...two of our little granddaughters...you have seen alot of Kaley (our oldest) lately because we were in Astoria...but now you will see alot of Isabelle,Autumn and our grandson, Seth...Last night we went to a great new Resturaunt called "Lucielle's Diner"...They have smoked BBQ food...and let me tell you how good it was...It was fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike and I shared a meal, because we were warned of the enormous serving sizes of their food...We ordered the "Side Pourch"...and the "Side Pourch" it was...there was 1/2 a BBQ Chcken, and a very large chicken at that...as well as baby back ribs, and rib tips...Homemade biscuts with apple butter, french fries and roasted corn on the cob...

I had my first "Mint Julep "...It was good but I think that there are lots of other "Adult Beverages" that I would order before I order that one again...

Here is Mr. Seth with Izzy...the kids love being with eachother...and they play really nicely together...Isnt he handsome...
This is our very pregnant daughter Jenn and her husband Jerritt...

Jenn is working our the bill...she is always given that task as she is the best at it!!!

Actually we had a wonderful meal, 5 adult beverages as well as the other brverages, there were 10 of us and the bill was only $189.00... Now I think that was pretty reasonable... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home