Let the Travel Begin

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

After dinner and before the game I caught a few of the ladies checking out the books in our book exchange area...that has been a great addition to our activities...all of you bookies...with all of your already read books got a chance to swap them out with new ones...good readin' folks...

It was Carol, Maureen, & Diane...












Now the game...It was moderated by Carol and we opened, kept stole and swapped gifts...you know those "white elephants"...we all got rid of some and took others home...









Most people got good stuff...you know, stuff that you could actually use...like this lovely box of really nice candles...

Now.... I got...a "Over the Door Head Traction Set"...now tell me...what I will ever need that for...That will be my next "white elephant".... LOLOLOLOL...so you guys beware..."I'll get you my little pretties"...oh yes there was even a book about the "Wicked Witch of the West"!!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home