Let the Travel Begin

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Guess what...a sunset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This taken from the I-5 between Lake Menden and the Elverta Turn-off on our way to Suzanne and Louis' house ...over a rice patty...it is really near the Sactamento International Air Port as you can see in the next picture...

We were going to go out for dinner to celebrate Suzanne's Birthday. We got to meet Louis' parents and his two children...Niko and Bebe (Nicholas and Alisa) 4 and 2 years old, respectivly...now I know you guys aren't gonna believe this...but...I didn't even take one picture..."Senior Moment", Brain F**t, or whatever...but I am so mad at myself...so I'll just have to have another photo opportunity before I leave...

I laughed so hard while taking ths picture because a big truck got in my way just the click before this one...and he really P****d me off...but I showed him...I still got a great picture!!!









These next pictures were taken at the Sportsmans Club of Grassvalley, in Grassvalley ... We went to Jennifer's house first so that we all could go up together...here's the picture by picture event...





This is little Jackson David...he is almost 6 weeks old...(born on 12/22/06)...Mommy had just bathed him and now Auntie Marilee was having a turn with him...is he cute or what???









Here is Autumn getting her picture taken in her dress that G'ma Kathie got her...I just love her in a hat... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home