Let the Travel Begin

Friday, September 29, 2006

Is this a cool old boat or what???I just fell in love with it...Mike said that we could have bought a boat...and lived on that!!! I don't think so..............I love my new home, just the way it is!













"The Old Man and the Sea "
Now here comes the ship...It is really cool...they shot off their cannons 3 times and three times I almost ended up in the bay!!! Scared the "pea-wadden" right outta me!!! And the sea gulls scattered like the were as starteled as I was...
Here you can see the sea gulls flying all over!!! It was like a swarm of them instead of a flock!!!




The ship came in...as you can clearly see...by motor not by sails...so I need to go back tomorrow and see if it sails out with her sails up...I sure hope so!!! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Richard Pillers n Shirley Talley said…

    we went to SD a few years ago and saw the tall ship there up close and walked on it.we also saw the one in Galveston. don't remember their names right now.
    remember, internet is just as little as about $1500 for the tripod or $5k for the roof unit andd thats 24/7.
    recomend dustyfoot.com (tulsa, ok) or ez-aim.com (arlington, tx).

    R

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Gordon Pierce said…

    Charlie & Mike,

    Love the tall ships...I could watch them all day long. It looks like you are getting premium fall PNW weather...this is why we always went up the coast this time of year. Beautiful day out here in north Minnesota and we will leave for Wisconsin on Friday. Keep up the great photos and commments.

    Safe travels,

    Your friends Gordon and Juanita

     

Post a Comment

<< Home