Let the Travel Begin

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Here is Kaley...under her Christmas tree... I bet you guys will be glad when we get back around other people besides Kaley...I never get tired pf taking her picture...we were over there for "Turkey Soup" and "Corn Bread". I made the soup and Suzanne made the corn bread...It was a great dinner...we also got all of Kaley's Nutcracker gifts for her teachers and her friends...


The weather today has been really crazy...sun, cloudy, rain, and believe it or not tonight on our way home from Tom, Suz & Kaley's house it was snowing...I just can't believe it!!!

Most of the rigs left today...we are back to just us and a few more.






On the way home we went in to town so I could try some night photography...I got some pictures but I'm not too happy with them yet...It was too cold to try too many things...
Isn't this pretty...It looks like a Christmas Card. We love Astoria,OR...but we really want to get back on the road...we are both sufering with "Hitch-Itch"!!!

We will be leaving here next Monday or Tuesday, the 4th or 5th of December. We'll have Marilee & Isabelle with us...That will be a fun trip!!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home