Let the Travel Begin

Monday, November 27, 2006

Here is the side view...look at that tree...it is leaning an aful lot...I don't remember if it was that way before the storms started...I will have to go back in my pictures and see...

It does look kinda pretty though...but let me tell you how cold it is...37...











I was hopeing that you could see the snow flurrie that was happening...
I guess you can see it a little...













Last night about 10:00PM that herd of Elk came through the park here...they walked right in front of our coach...I tried to take pictures but I was unsuccessful...But there was a Bull that was huge...he had 3 points on each side of his antlers...and he was georgous...I feel kimds like the fisjherman telling the story of the "fish that got away"...but...in our case...the Elk were really there...lots of them!!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home