Let the Travel Begin

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Now we couldn't have Christmas without our four legged kids...here we have our little girl "Halle", and her 1/2 sister "Bella", who belongs to Izzy. "Halle" is almost 6 years old and "Bella" is almost 5.












All dressed up and ready for the rest of the day...next stop Grammy and Grampy's house...
















Looks like she needs a nap already!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I do!!!!!
Helping Aunt Patti taking the "loot" into Grammy and Grampy's house...........













Tjis ids Grammy and Grampy's house and their tree...it is fiberoptic..."I don' know what that is but I won't one"...

Thar's Izzy's picture on the tree...




See all the owls...Grammy collects them...she must have over a 1,000...I know that I tried to count them about 17 years ago and I got up to 500 or so, so.........who knows???? Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home