Let the Travel Begin

Monday, December 18, 2006

Doncha' just love these lights??? I do...they are so niostalgic as well...From the Victorian era...

Here is Autumn eating her "Calamari"
...man was it good...we had that and batter dipped french fries and a "Funnel Cake" no less...bad for you but very good...But it was cooked at a "Healthy place...used only healthy oil...rice flour, rice milk etc...man it was delicious...Wish I had one of those funnel cakes right now!!! Mike nor I had never eaten one before...boy we were missin' out...we shared one...and both will not miss out again!!!










Another one of those lights...I just love them

















This is the historic Holbrooke Hotel...this is the best of the ones that I took...I didn't take my monopod with me so the pictures of the tiny lights really didn't come out too good...I was bummed... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home