Let the Travel Begin

Monday, December 18, 2006

Now these I took today...Mr Crane decided to come by and pay us a visit...Is he not smart lookin'??

I love to watch the birds...I'm gonna get me some books on birds from different parts of the country, so I will know what I am lookin' at...

There is a giant flock of Swans up the road...or atleast they were the other day...Mike is gonna take me up there tomorrow to see it they are still there so I can take some pics of them...there were thousands of them.......





Now this is whole 'nother kinda bird............Is this cute or what??? Marilee gave it to me yesterday...I just love it...

Juanita...you could quilt dishtowels like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe it a "bus" and all...

"Who-da-thunk-it?" Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home