Let the Travel Begin

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Well...now this was a kick in the B***...we played the Chinese Christmas Present game...as I told you before...well the next morning Mike had me make a sign that said "FOR SALE OR TRADE" ...so he put the "Neck Stretching Machine, on a chair with the sign in front of our coach...well...lo-and-behold...there was a fellow '06er thathad needed that very apparatus and had did not have hers on her coach...so a "TRADE" happened...so I got the 12v "Slow Cooker", I didn'tneed that either so out on the chair it went...When we woke up hte next morning...the "Slow Cooker" was gone and I had the "Hair Cutting Umbrella"...that was after others saw mw cut Shirley's hair and Mikes buzz job...I like the "Umbrella"...I will take a picture of it the next time I cut hair...Thanks, Maureen...enjoy the "Slow Cooker"!!!!!!!!

On the last morning of our gethering we had a "Brunch" at 10:00AM...I'll tell you what...I'm gonna have to get away from food after this last 2 weeks...if it isn't served on a bed of lettuce or some kind of veggies...I won't eat it!!!!!!!!!! We have some of the best cooks around in this "'06" group.............So here we are lining up again to strap on the "Feed-Bag"...what fun it was though!!!
Everyone milled around and enjpyed our final offical event...Unfortunately Gordon and Juanita had to leave early so we were left our own devices to get this final meal done...we made it...but we did miss them.... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home