Let the Travel Begin

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Well....after I read my last section of this post I saw that the reading material beside Autumn's picture doesn't make any sense, at all...so I will say it again...we were getting ready to go to the Grassvalley Sportsman's Club Annual Crab Feed...we are at Jenn and Jerrit's house and we are getting or watching, I should say, Jenn get the two kids ready for the event...

This is of course...Isabelle and Autumn...I have no idea what has caught their eye...but something did...

Izzy with her Papa's "Kangol" hat on...in her carseat, in the "Vetta"...she's ready for "whatever"...maybe a little nap for the 45 minute drive to Grassvalley... I doubt it...












Now we are at the "Vetren's Memorial Hall" in Grassvalley... and they have passed out the salad, clam chowder & garlic French bread.

YUMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

In the middle on the right you see Dave...Autumn's grandpa holding and her grandma on their right...Sally.






Now here is Jackson, enjoying the Crab Feed...I suppose you are wondering why "HE" has a pink blanket on...well it was borrowed from Auntie Marilee and he got Izzy's blanket.........
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home