Let the Travel Begin

Friday, September 22, 2006

This is a picture of the "Megler Bridge" on a sunny day..."you can see forever"!!! We were on our way to Tom, Suzanne, & Kaley's house for dinner and a rousing game of "5 Crowns "...I won...but that meant that I buy Dairy Queen...I thought I was safe, I have not won at this game for the past 4 years, but it was my night to win ...I didn't mind a bit... getting dessert!!!

Today we bought new black water hoses, tye-downs for the Awnings, a connector fot my printer for my computer, a new croc-pot, kitchen floor mats a new collander, a table cloth for our outside table and some candles for inside...I will probably use them outside too...and of course we bought groceries too...I just love cooking in my little kitchen...my convection oven works really well...Sunday I am gonna fix my famous "baby-back-ribs" in the oven...Tom, Suzanne and Kaley will be here for dinner...Kaley will spend the night 'cause she doesn't have school on Monday...so we get to have her for a sleep-over!!!Hurray!!!!!

Tomorrow we have Kaley, Kiley and Suzanne...we are gonna shop in Long Beach...the girls will probably play on the beach too... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home