Let the Travel Begin

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Here we find "Halle' sitting under our "GIGANTIC" Christmas Tree... I do have a present under it...and you can see one of my colages that I have made of my grandchildren and children...they have trurned out really nice... I don't have a, lot of space for pictures so I have opted to make several clloages...(I don't know how to spell either...)

In this next one you see our dash decorated!I hsave little individual holders for photos of the grandkids...from left to right they are Autumn (18 months old), Lukas (6 months old), Isabelle (2 yrs. and 3 mo. old), Jackson David, (still in mommy's incubator 'till sometime this month), Kaley (12 years on 2/8/07), Seth, (3 and 2 mo.). If yo0u click on the individual picture you can see the pictures better...they are sure growing fast!!!
Actually this pictutre is really better for seeing the kids...Click on this one instead!!!














This is our "former" Stick house...It is no longer part ours, sometime this month...

It is a very pretty house in a nice neighborhood in Antelope, CA...Marilee, Dan & Izzy will be the sole owners from now on...'till they decide to sell it anyway!!!


It has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, livingroom, diningroom, familyroom, kitchen abd a 2 car garage...it has a spa in the back yard too...

Look at that beautiful Aspen Tree in the yard...som fall color still hangin' around!!!!!!!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home