Let the Travel Begin

Sunday, January 28, 2007

This is for Arlin...I took this from the 95 HWY...so you could see the "Q" from my camera.
This is the road...HWY 95 outta town...this is Friday Morning...When we left, there were about 7 rigs left...each and every one of us with an agenda...some more complex than others but we we're all headin' out to a new adventure of some kind.
Further down the road toward Yuma...you come upon this lush farm land...I couldn't believe it...they were growing all sorts of things in the richest looking dirt...what a contradiction in sights...the dessert won't grow anything but cacti and rocks...now we see lush farming goin' on...very, very interesting...



It looked like they were growing greens or something like it...some of it looked like radishes...but the point is they were all very green and very lush...











Then the greatest..."Cracker Barrell", my favorite...I had Catfish, Hush-puppies, with french fries...again...I ate too much...it wasn't on a bed of lettuce either...Oh well tomorrow is another day........it was "YUM-O"............ Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home