Let the Travel Begin

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Well, Well, Well.....I am one UN-HAPPY Old LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We bought a new Computer and I can't work it...Now I can't even get my e-mail!!!

OH well...I hope to get tutored by the "Geek Squad" sometime this week to remedy the problem... 'till then I will be using Mike's e-mail address...I think his works...

Anyway here is an update on our blog...we have been really busy since we got here to Lake Menden...

But here is a Hawk...he was sitting on a pile of gravel out by HWY 99 purrusing his options for lunch...
'

I took Tuesday off and went to the California State History Museum...the following are some of the things that we saw...I went with Dianne and Shirley...

The ancient quilts were really pretty and some of them were really unsual...








This is just a picture of some of the fabtrics that they had arranged in one of the displays.


Notice those prints...I just love those old prints... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home