Let the Travel Begin

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Well as I write this I am aware that the captions do not come out beside or above the pics that I am talking about , so bear with me...I probably will figure this out someday!!!

This is Autumn, of course...she is 10 mo. and walking!!!

We go home wondering how we got such georgous grand children...but they truly are and such good little kids...their moms and dads are doing a great job!





Papa...what can we say...the consumate papa...everything any grand child could want!













The group, there were 16 of us, Grammy and Grampy; Aunt Mimi & Uncle Ralph , Aunt Patti,
Suzanne and Seth, Jenn, Jerrett & Autumn; Marilee, Dan & Isabelle; Mema & Papa











The kids had did have a great area to play in...boy were we lucky. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home