Let the Travel Begin

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Here is another picture of the pretty house ...I think I am gettin' al little better with my night shots... These were taken without my "mono-pod", in a hand-held position...Still much room for improvement though...










This is our coach...from the front at night...after I took this shot we changed out the large white lites for small ones...I think we like it better now!!!

Now I want a fiber-optic tree for the window too...

I hace been sick ever since we arrived back in CA...and it has rained every day too...so I am really ready for some sunshine and to feel better...although today I do feel well enough to get sown here to the lodge to do my blog!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Gordon Pierce said…

    Charlie,

    SNOWMAN POOP!!!!!...I don't think I even wanna know what that's about :-) Like Mike, I think I will stick to surfing the net.

    Your Christmas light photos are very good....hope I can do as well in Marble Falls and Johnson City tomorrow night. I just hope I can get a few worth sharing.

    Stay warm, dry, and please get well soon.

    Your friends in THC,

    Gordon and Juanita

     

Post a Comment

<< Home