Let the Travel Begin

Sunday, December 10, 2006

There was just one more picture that I wanted to share today and it is of a tree in the nextdoor neighbor's yard...I juxt couldn't believe all the color that was showing here in our area...

It has rained ever since we got here...Friday night the wind blew so hard that I thought we were still in Astoria...This afternoon it has stopped and the sun peeks out a little every now and again...but it is not very nice weather...

We are at the "Adult" Lodge so I can use the Internet and I think I will take the "candle class" that they are having at 1:00PM...Mike is walking around and will read his book whilre I make candles...

I'll take pictures and show y0u guys what I make!!! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Gordon Pierce said…

    Charlie,

    The Christmas tree looks beautiful...we just have a small fiber-optic tree in front of the L/R window. Hope your weather improves..we are finally getting into the 70's this week...the first time in about 3 weeks.

    Keep taking those great pics..we are enjoying them here in TX.

    Gordon and Juanita

     

Post a Comment

<< Home