Let the Travel Begin

Monday, February 19, 2007

Now for the baby overnighters...

Here you see Autumn Blossom with her Papa...now is that the look of a happy baby, or what??? You notice that she has all her babies in her arms...she always has ALL of them whenever and wherever...There is a baby doll, a bear, a frog and a bunny...if they are "all together" she is a happy camper!!!













We went for a ride to get some gas for the Jetta and this is the view from the front window... another "Snowy Egret" they are so lonely looking...always seen alone...













Then in the morning...Isabelle came to stay the day, as well...this is the breakfast table...














Now just what do you think she's thinkin'? I'm sure I don't know but I sure wish I did... Maybe it's: "Papa, you take another picture of me with my hair all a mess..."to the moon Papa"..."to the moon"...

A breakfast of eggs scrambeled with bacon and cheese and toast with jelly and cantelope...they ate a little but not much...

I think they were having too much fun playng to think too long about eating... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home