Let the Travel Begin

Monday, February 19, 2007

Then there is the horsey...his name is, "I can't remember...", when Mike get's back from walkin' Halle I'll ask him...I'm sure that he'll remember...







She sure loved the little horse though...

Now you have the two girls in their respective carseats and ready for the trip to Autumn's house "by-the-way-of", "Mickey D's " ...you'll remember that Autumn has to have all her babies...well...I can hardly see her over them...are they cute or what???

Mike's back now and the name of the horsey is, of course..."Flicka"...how could I have forgotten that?!?






I sure hope they stay awake 'till lunch...I'm not posative that they'll make it...Izzy looks like she is half way there already...that good ole' fresh air and sunshine will do it to ya'...

Well, we made it to lunch and they ate really good...then we trekked on to Auburn...




This is Autumn...finding Isabelle in Jackson's swing sucking on Jackson's "binkie"...now that just won't do...So Autumn proceeds to get the "binkie' and then hopefully secure the swing as well... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home